As you know, Hue imperial city is a must-visit destination in central Vietnam. If this is the first time you have traveled to Hue city, hue entrance fee monuments in 2021 are the useful information you must know. The Hue Imperial city entrance fee for 2020 has changed and increased slightly.
If you do not know the beautiful and famous places of Hue, please read the following article: What to do in Hue?
Table Of Contents
1. Hue Tomb entrance fee
The venue, tourist route
(both for international and Vietnamese tourists)
(age: 7 – 12
or 0.8 – 1.3m)
|Hue Imperial City (Citadel – Hue Museum of Royal Antiquities)|
|Single Royal Tombs ticket: Emperor Minh Mang’s tomb; Emperor Tu Duc’s tomb; Emperor Khai Dịnh’s tomb|
|Royal tombs and other constructions: Emperor Gia Long’s tomb; Emperor Thiệu Trị’s tomb; Emperor Dong Khanh’s tomb; Hon Chen Temple; An Dinh Palace; Nam Giao Esplanade|
|Combo of 03 venues: Hue Imperial City – Emperor Minh Mang’s tomb – Emperor Khai Dinh’s tomb|
|Combo of 04 venues: Hue Imperial City – Emperor Minh Mang’s tomb – Emperor Khai Dinh’s tomb, Tomb of Tu Duc Emperor|
|Tickets of all venues (visit all of the above-mentioned venues)|
Update the Hue entrance fees in 2020 – 2021: Hue Monuments Conservation Centre (HMCC)
Note: Expiry date for all tourist route tickets.
- Combos of 3 and 4 venues: 02-day validity
- Tickets of all venues (visit all of the above-mentioned venues): 02-day validity.
2. Pagoda entrance fee
- Thien Mu pagoda cost: Thien Mu pagoda entrance fee
3. Hue imperial city guide:
- Hue city group tour – deluxe group tour
- Hue city tour – private tour full day
- Hue city tour by cyclo – half day tour
- Hue street food tour
- Hue to hoi An stop at the City of Ghosts
If you join the tour of Culture Pham Travel. Fees will be included in the tours.
4. Imperial city Hue map (Hue Citadel)
5. Transportation and Opening / Closing Time
You can move by some means of transport such as cars, motorcycles, dragon boats. Contact – Boat (departs at Toa Kham wharf, 05 Le Loi street) or Culture Pham Travel.
The weather in Hue city changes in the summer and winter, so there will be a separate operating time schedule. For your convenience in accessing the heritage in Hue, the opening hours at Hue heritage sites are as follows:
Hue Imperial City (Hue Citadel) opening hours:
- The daily opening time: from 07:00 AM to 18:00 PM
- The daily time of ticket selling: from 07:00 AM to 17.30 PM
6. Sightseeing regulations
Regulations when visiting historical sites in Hue:
- Buy an admission ticket before going to historical sites. Each person must present his or her own ticket at the entrance.
- Read carefully the regulations on hygiene, security, and fire prevention. Do not carry explosives, flammable substances, poisons, and weapons.
- Wear polite and quiet attire in palaces and solemn places. Photography and video are not allowed in the palace’s interior.
- No smoking in palaces, pine areas, and other flammable areas.
- No picking of flowers or twigs, hunting, or painting on historical sites.
- Do not lie, sit, or touch artifacts.
- Persons traveling in vehicles are required to disembark, stop the engine and remove sunglasses and masks (if any) for security checks and specific instructions.
Culture Pham Travel Team