Traveling to central Vietnam, you must visit Hoi An ancient town and famous places in Quang Nam province. As you know, Hoi An ancient town was the international trading port of Vietnam and was the place on the Silkroad from the 16th century. Hoi An is not only famous for lanterns, tailors, silks but also excellent foods and romantic ancient town by the river. In this article, we will give you some useful information about Hoi An Old Town entrance fee, What to eat in Hoi An, Things to do in Hoi An and nearby places.
Table Of Contents
- 1. Hoi An entrance fee 2021- 2022 and What you need to know
- 2. Hoi An entrance fee nearby places and what you need to know
1. Hoi An entrance fee 2021- 2022 and What you need to know
1.1. Hoi An Old Town Entrance Ticket
As you know, following the law, when you visit Hoi An old town (At the time you enter into the walking streets in the old town of Hoi An, you have to buy entrance tickets). The entrance fee is VND 120.000 /pax roughly USD 6/ person. Time to visit: 2-5 hours.
1.2. Where to buy Hoi An Old Town tickets?
Well, it is very easy to buy Hoi An entrance tickets because there are many tickets kiosks in front of the streets and easily you can see the tickets controllers will make sure you buy entrance tickets.
1.3. Hoi An Ticket validity
Hoi An ticket validity is for your all stay in Hoi An. When you buy an entrance ticket for visiting the Hoi An ancient town, on the ticket, there are 5 pieces to visit 5 historical places in the ancient town. once you enter into each place, the ticket checker will cut a piece off on your ticket. If you used them up, you should keep the ticket so you can enter the town at any time during your stay, you don’t need to buy tickets anymore.
1.4. Hoi An ancient town closing time
Well, you know, Hoi An ancient town is open all day and night you can walk into the ancient town at any time. But the historical places such as Hoi An old houses, Chinese assembly halls open from 8:30 am to 6 pm.
1.5. Hoi An weather
There are 2 seasons in central Vietnam as well as Hoi An ancient town. The rainy season is from August to December, the dry season is from January to July. But nowadays, because of Global Warming so the weather is out of the circle, very hard to predict.
1.6. Hoi An ancient town map
1.7. Hoi An Highlights Map
2. Hoi An entrance fee nearby places and what you need to know
2.1. My Son Sanctuary
Entrance fee VND 150.000 /pax including Golf-car transfer, Champa Royal dance, Cham museum in My Son Sanctuary. It is from Hoi An ancient town about 60 km. It takes 1 hour 10 minutes to get there by car/ bus. Time to visit: 1-3 hours.
2.2. An Bang Beach
Free entrance. It is from Hoi An ancient town about 8 km. You should cycle to the beach to enjoy the rural and village views. Time to visit: 1-2 hours.
2.3. Cam Thanh Coconut Village and basket boats
Hoi An basket boats and water coconut forest is about 6 km from Hoi An old town. The entrance Fee VND 40.000 /pax, Basket Boat VND 150.000 /boat 2 people. Time to visit: 2-3 hours.
2.4. Vinpearl Nam Hoi An
Entrance fee VND 550.000 /pax, Time to visit: 3-7 hours.
Note: The entrance fee in Hoi An can be changed depends on the season, time, children, group policy, etc.
Some famous, good and cheap restaurants in Hoi An
1. Local food restaurants in Hoi An:
- Banh Mi Phuong restaurant – The No.1 bread sandwich in over the world- voted by Antony Bourdain- 2B Phan Chau Trinh- Hoi An, Vietnam.
- Ba Buoi restaurant – Chicken rice restaurant- 22 Phan Chau Trinh- Hoi An, Vietnam.
- BBQ Ba Le Well– 45/51 Tran Hung Dao- Hoi An- Vietnam.
- Quang Noodle soup – Mi Quang Ong Hai at 6A Truong Minh Luong Street, Hoi An.
2. Vietnamese food restaurants:
- Dao Tien riverside restaurant at 19/4 Phan Boi Chau Road, Hoi An.
- The hill station restaurant hoi an at 321 Nguyen Duy Hieu road, Hoi An.
- Morning Glory restaurant at 106 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hoi An.
- Nu Eatery restaurant at 10A Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, Hoi An.
- Ngon Villa restaurant 12/9 alley, Bach Dang Street, Hoi An.
Some reference information in Hoi An is just personal advice from Culture Pham Travel. It could be changed depends on the person/ policy/ seasons you visit.