Ma Da Valley and Tra Ang Cave One Day Jungle Hiking
Phong Nha Cave
Phong Nha Cave
Ma Da Valley and Tra Ang Cave are the two famous spots in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. By booking our Ma Da valley and Tra Ang Cave one day jungle hiking, tourists will have a chance to discover the most beautiful corners of Phong Nha. For example, you can discover unspoiled caves, swim in the beautiful lake, and experience the journey inside the jungle.
Ma Da Valley is located outside Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, and it is quite far from the park. In August 2016, the valley has opened to welcomed tourists to visit and discover this new area. Besides, Tra Ang Cave and Ma Da Lake are also other new places opened to boost tourism projects.
You can find Tra Ang Cave on road no.20 Quyet Thang in the administrative and services subdivision of the National Park. The British Cave Research Association figured out it for the first time in 2014. The Cave is 1 kilometer in length and 50 meters in width.
Tra Ang is well-known for the system of green and fresh underground rivers. Moreover, when you explore the cave, you can admire the gorgeous beauty of stalactites in diverse colors and shapes.
Ma Da valley and Tra Ang Cave one day jungle hiking is a great tour for you to discover the masterpieces of Vietnam. The tour schedule includes the discovery and swimming in Tra Ang Cave to feel the cool of the water.
Plus, you also experience 8 kilometers of hiking in the jungle to explore Ma Da Valley. Additionally, When reaching the valley, you will participate in delicious barbecue lunch in the jungle. Everything is interesting and perfect.
– 08:00 am: The English-speaking driver and an international tour guide will pick you up at your destination such as your hotel in Phong Nha Center. They will bring you to Jungle Boss Homestay.
– 08:30 am: This is the time for a team meeting. We will plan the trip, and inform important rules and regulations in the National Park.
We will provide you with water trekking shoes, lunch, and water. You need to ensure that you will use the water trekking shoes provided, if not, your shoes will be soaked due to the journey.
Besides, remember to bring socks as well as blister band-aids, because shoes may rub against the skin in just only six hiking hours.
– 08:45 am: We will stop at Ma Da valley. There are many means of transport for you to get here such as by motorbike or van according to the weather and group size).
– 09:00 am: Our group will reach the trek departure point and begin to go trekking throughout the jungle to the Ma Da valley. For this activity, you should wear sneakers to avoid hurting and slipping due to rocks sometimes. Plus, do not forget to carry mosquito repellents and wear long sleeves to avoid mosquitoes and insects. Besides, we have to cross a lot of rivers.
– 10:00 am: This time we’ve already got to Ma Da Lake. You can swim into Ma Da crystal lake and recharge the battery. If you are a true swimmer, you can dive from rocks into the water.
– 11:00 am: Then, we are going to go trekking to Tra Ang Cave. Some of the rocks outside Trang An have many rocks outsides. So, be careful!
You can ask the guide for help to move easily on the way. The guide and porter always watch out for your moving and behaviors to guarantee your safety.
– 12:00 pm: Let’s move to Tra Ang Cave for a barbecue lunch. We will have pork and tofu with many accompaniments. You also can enjoy making your fresh spring rolls. All food is good.
– 1:00 pm: Time to swim in Tra Ang Cave and discover Tra Ang Cave 600 meters in length. You should wear life jackets and head torches, which is the way to protect yourself.
– 3:30 pm: We will begin trekking to get back to Ho Chi Minh road.
– 4:30 pm: when reaching Ho Chi Minh road, we will enjoy a cold drink on the road to recharge our energy. Most importantly, you can admire the sunset on the way, which is wonderful.
– 5:00 pm: The driver will bring you back to Phong Nha and your starting location in Phong Nha. Our tour ends!
Culture Pham Travel wishes you the best memories when experiencing our Ma Da valley and Tra Ang Cave one day jungle hiking. You may be interested in our Abandoned Valley And E Cave One Day Trek, and Phong Nha Cave And Dark Cave Tour.
Other Tours Recommend