Hanoi to Mu Cang Chai by private car is a transfer service to one of the best scenic beauty in North East Vietnam. Along the journey, you will go with an experienced driver with essential English communication. Culture Pham Travel is proud of being a tourism company providing visitors with the best private car service. Book now to enjoy a great trip from Hanoi to a fantastic landscape in Yen Bai Province.
About 300 kilometres from Hanoi, Mu Cang Chai is a small mountainous town in Yen Bai Province. It takes 6-7 hours to travel there, due to traffic.
From Hanoi to Mu Cang Chai, we have some options for you. Firstly, you can take a one-way-direct transfer. Secondly, you can take the Mu Cang Chai Package Tour from Hanoi with two selections: A three-day private package tour and a Four-day private package tour with an experienced driver to explore the beautiful town of Yen Bai.
With any visitor, we always provide the most excellent private car service with a flexible itinerary to make your trip memorable.
In addition, we also provide Hanoi private cars to other places in Northern Vietnam. If you like our service, you can try these recommendations below:
Why You Should Choose Us?
- Our car rental service offers a variety of vehicle types, including Sedans, SUVs, and Minivans, to meet your travel needs. Also, you can choose a departure time that suits you and customize your itinerary.
- If you want a suitable itinerary, you can contact us via WhatsApp (+84349825119) and give us the information, and we can arrange it to help you enjoy the trip.
- Your safety and comfort are our top priorities. Our modern private cars in Hanoi have strong A/C to ensure a safe and comfortable journey. Our experienced English-speaking drivers know the route to Mu Cang Chai, ensuring a smooth ride.
HANOI TO MU CANG CHAI BY PRIVATE CAR
Option 1: One-way Direct Transfer
You will give us information like pick up and drop off address and number of people, and our driver will pick you up at your location (homestays, hotels, Noi Bai Airport, etc).
(Let us know your flight number and landing time if you want us to pick up at the airport)
After that, we will transfer the private car from Hanoi to Mu Cang Chai. The driver will stop at convenient places to let you enjoy Vietnamese coffee, have lunch, or any need.
When we arrive at Mu Cang Chai town, you will be dropped off at your chosen address. Get your luggage, check everything carefully, and say goodbye to our driver. It’s time to explore beautiful sceneries in Mu Cang Chai Yen Bai.
Option 2: Hanoi To Mu Cang Chai Package Tour By Private Car
If you need a trip to explore all the attractions in Mu Cang Chai, contact us via WhatsApp (+84349825119) to join in 1 in 2 itineraries for car rental below:
Mu Cang Chai Tour 3 Days 2 Nights:
- Day 1: Transfer from Hanoi to Nghia Lo town (4-hour transfer). Then, you can rent a bike (optional), walk around the local village, or visit Suoi Giang tea plantation. After that, overnight stays in Nghia Lo.
- Day 2: We will travel from Nghia Lo town to Mu Cang Chai, passing the spectacular Khau Pha Pass and Tu Le town. After that, we will trek to La Pan Tan, where we can see impressive rice terraces and visit lovely local villages. You will rest at a homestay or hotel in Mu Cang Chai.
- Day 3: Trek to Cu Che Nha commune, home to renowned rice terraces in Mu Cang Chai. After visiting Nghia Lo, we will continue our trip to Tu Le town to have lunch and explore the local market. After all, our driver will transfer you back to Hanoi.
Mu Cang Chai Tour 4 Days 3 Nights:
- Day 1: Travel from Hanoi to Nghia Lo town. Then, walk or bike to visit local villages in Muong Lo Valley and have a night in Nghia Lo.
- Day 2: Nghia Lo town – Mu Cang Chai trekking to La Pan Tan commune – an area with many majestic landscapes of rice terraces and picturesque villages. Spend the night in Mu Cang Chai.
- Day 3: Trekking from Mu Cang Chai to Cu Che Nha and Lim Mong communes. You will be captivated by the stunning rice terraces and remote villages of the Black Hmong ethnic people. Then, you will overnight in Tu Le town.
- Day 4: Buying local products at Tu Le town. After all, we will drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi city centre or Noi Bai International Airport.
In conclusion, we have mentioned two options for a Private car rental to travel from Hanoi to Mu Cang Chai. Culture Pham Travel hopes you have a great experience with us whether you choose any option. Remember to give a vote and comments after enjoying our service.
- The watering season is in May and June, while September and October is the ripening season. Wild peaches bloom around the end of December. That is the ideal time to visit Mu Cang Chai.
- Where to live in Mu Cang Chai: If you want comfortable, modern facilities and high-quality services, you can live in a hotel nearby. So, you should book hotel rooms in advance, especially during peak tourist season.
If you want to try the local lives and come closer to the culture of the Ethnic minorities in Mu Cang Chai Town, you can live in some local homestays. You can feel the hospitality of local people. Also, you can hire traditional costumes to take beautiful photos with them.
- Cuisine: some recommendations of local specialities are Green rice (Cốm), flum three flowers (Mận tam hoa), grilled black pork (thịt heo nướng than), honey (mật ong), wild bee pupae (nhộng ong rừng), rose apple liqueur (rượu táo mèo), salmon and sturgeon.
- Trekking and Hiking: Yen Bai province is also famous for trekking and hiking activities. With numerous trekking routes here, you can discover stunning vistas of terrace fields, ancient villages, and pristine natural beauty.
- Door-to-door private car.
- Basic English-speaking driver.
- Tolls, parking fees, fuel.
- Water bottles, wet wipe.
- Bike, accommodation
- Personal expenses, tips
- The tour guide, entrance tickets, meals
- Extra-travel routes.
- The price is per car, not per person.